How to download Play Store app? Play store is an application installer for Android mobiles. You can download many apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, Shareit, Facebook Messenger, and many games apps like subway, candy crush, Pubg, etc with the play store.
Play Store is the safest app store which is developed by Google. The apps on the Google Play Store requires less storage space. You can get all the updated apps from the play store. In the latest version mobiles, you can see the Play Store as an inbuilt app.
But for the old version mobiles, you need to download the app through APK. Check below for the detailed procedure of downloading the Play Store app. Don’t be late to use the play store on your Android device and don’t miss the latest trending apps and games.
How to Download Play Store App?
If your android device is not having the Play store app, no need to worry. Downloading the Google Play Store app is not so difficult. Follow the step by step procedure and get the Play store app on your device
Step 1: Check your current version
The first step you need to do is, check the version of the Google Play Store which you would like to download. This can be done as follows
- First, open your Google Play Store app.
- After that open the settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Here you will find the “Play Store version”.
Select the latest version Google Play Store APK to download. Also, check that the version is compatible with your phone or not.
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK
It is very simple to download the Google Play Store Apk, this is like acmarket apk. You can download the Google Play Store APK from many websites and trusted people on different forums or other places. Check below guidelines for downloading the Play Store App APK.
- Find the latest version of the Play Store.
- Click on the Google Play Store Apk link.
- The Google Play Store Apk file will be downloaded.
- Follow the on-screen instructions an install the app.
Step 3: Deal with security permissions
Security permissions are nothing but enabling unknown sources. When the unknown sources are disabled, it prevents users from installing applications from anywhere other than from the Google Play Store. Check below procedure to enable the security permissions on your device
Before Android Oreo
- Open the device settings on your mobile and then go to“Security”.
- Now find the Unknown Sources or privacy settings or Application settings option and check the box.
- A warning message will pop up, hit “OK” on it.
- This will enable you to install APK’s from Unknown Sources.
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Now it’s the time to install the Google Play Store APK on your device. Check below guidelines to install the Apk file.
- Open the file browser and navigate to the downloaded the Google Play Store APK file.
- Check the downloads folder on your SD card, If you have downloaded it on your device.
- Click on the Google Play Store APK to install the app.
- Enable all the required permissions while Google Play Store APK is installing.
- Finally, you can use the Google Play Store on your device.
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources
After installing the required app, don’t forget to disable the unknown source keep yourself safe. To disable the unknown source, just go back to the device settings – Security settings or Privacy settings or Application settings – Uncheck the unknown source box.
That’s all about downloading the Play Store App. I hope this article will be useful for you. For more informative articles, stay tuned to ac market. Feel free to share your quires in the comment box below, we will be always ready to help you. Have a nice day.