Fix ACMarket Has Stopped Working
Is your ACMarket app has stopped working and showing error, then don’t worry you can easily fix the issue on your android phone from us? As this is the application that has been installed from third-party users then the common errors may occur, but then can be fixed easily. As the app updates always you can offer access to some thousands of other installed apps.
Some times while downloading the app the error may occur and the apk which is being downloaded may be broken. As the apk is broken it cannot be installed and you need to download the apk again. Some times when the app is installed also we get the errors.
Most of the users complain that they have got some installer issues after updating the acmarket application. This may be due to a number of reasons and to fix the errors you can follow the below methods.
How to Fix ACMarket Not Working on Android
In order to fix the issue of acmarket has stopped working then you can simply follow the three different methods that are provided here and these will solve your problems with the acmarket app.
Reset Your App Preferences
Resetting application preferences is one of the most useful methods that work for most of the people using an android device.
- First, open the android smartphone and see for settings on your device.
- Now go to apps or to the Apps Manager depending on your android version.
- See for all the apps and click on the Menu.
- Now go to the reset the app.
- Here you will see a message on your screen like shown below.
- Now Click on the Reset Apps.
- Close all the apps and now open the acmarket app.
- The app will be opened now.
Clear the Package Installer Data and Cache
If the above method does not work and if your acmarket app is not still working then you can use the below steps to fix the issue.
- Go to Settings
- Check for applications and click on Manage Apps.
- Now scroll down to check for the System Apps.
- See for the Package Installer and click on it.
- Here you will have two options like clear cache and to clear data.
- Click on Clear Cache.
- Click on Clear Data.
- That’s it close all the applications and now open the acmarket app.
Enable Unknown Sources
In case if the above two methods do not work and your ac market app is still not working then you can use this method which will definitely work and it allows the complete working of the ac market app.
- Open Settings on your android smartphone.
- Click on Security settings.
- Check for unknown sources. You will see like below.
- Simply ensure that the box is enabled so that the installation from the unknown sources is allowed on your device.
- Now go to acmarket.info and click on the download button and install the app again.
- This is because your previously downloaded acmarket apk may be broken so it is definitely needed to reinstall the app again.
- That’s it your app will work now.
Other Similar Articles on AC Market
With these methods, your ac market application will be working as before. If you follow the steps correctly you will be able to fix the issue in a simple way. For more information on ac market app simply visit our homepage. Also, try to share the article in social networking sites so that it may be helpful for others too.